Sunday 2 March 2014

Inspirational Quotes

Oscar Wilde “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” 
― Oscar Wilde

Mahatma Gandhi“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” 
― Mahatma Gandhi

Eleanor Roosevelt “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” 
― Eleanor RooseveltThis is My Story


 Mahatma Gandhi  “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” 
― Mahatma Gandhi

Martin Luther King Jr. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” 
― Martin Luther King Jr.A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches

Bil Keane “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” 
― Bil Keane

Pablo Picasso  “Everything you can imagine is real.” 
― Pablo Picasso

Maya Angelou  “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” 
― Maya Angelou

Helen Keller  “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” 
― Helen Keller

George Bernard Shaw  “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” 
― George Bernard Shaw

John Lennon  “You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.” 
― John Lennon

John Lennon  “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” 
― John Lennon

Bob Marley  “None but ourselves can free our minds.” 
― Bob Marley

Robert Louis Stevenson  “Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” 
― Robert Louis Stevenson

Nicholas Sparks  “You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.” 
― Nicholas SparksThe Notebook

Maya Angelou  “A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.” 
― Maya Angelou

Audrey Hepburn“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” 
― Audrey Hepburn

Mother Teresa “Peace begins with a smile..” 
― Mother Teresa

Eleanor Roosevelt   “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.” 
― Eleanor Roosevelt

Dalai Lama XIV  “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” 
― Dalai Lama XIV

Mahatma Gandhi  “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.” 
― Mahatma Gandhi

Ralph Waldo Emerson  “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” 
― Ralph Waldo Emerson



No comments:

Post a Comment